Sunday, September 8, 2013

Florida Check In


I leave in less than a week! Friday night I will be on a plane to London!

For now my head is spinning with thoughts of London logistics, seeing people at home, hearing from and missing friends in DC, and trying to wrap my head around the thought that this is real. I feel like a have a million things to do, but then I’m also stepping back and realizing that so much of it is out of my control. I’m a planner. I’m not the “winging it” type, but I think this semester will be a large lesson in that.

So until Friday, here’s to 4 days left (wow, only 4 days??) of countless to-do lists, sleepless nights, seeing loved ones in Jacksonville, and hopefully sitting on the beach somewhere within all that. Even though it feels like time is running out in this chapter and speeding towards the next, I keep this as my faith, “But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, ‘You are my God’” (Psalm 31:14). 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment