Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mandy: How Lucky Am I?

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the blog of 3 friends who have conquered significant change, 2 years of college, drama (literally- we do theater), classes, and who love each other more than words could ever say. But I suppose that's what this blog is all about- words to continue our lives, words to express our love, and words to express our experiences without each other.


I am going to King's College, London this semester. I don't leave until September 13th, and until then I am enjoying home in the Sunshine State. My goal is to spend time with family, read, and reflect on an overwhelming, yet incredible year and summer in DC. My Aunt Margie always says that it is important to reflect and absorb what you have experienced before you move onto the next chapter, because if not, what will you have learned? - So that's my plan, to reflect while on the beach.

I can truly never express how thankful I am for Marissa and Alex and the adventures we've had together in the past 2 years. Marissa has already begun her new semester and Alex starts on her journey tomorrow. But in 14 days, I'll catch up and have my own adventure to record. Until then, I send love and prayers to my partners in crime.

So here's to our song of the summer - all the times we got ready to this song, were cheered up by this song, and just plain danced to this song: 



No comments:

Post a Comment